WHAT GETS ME OUT OF MY GEARS?


THIS MINUTE ONLY 4 and… WHY BEING A BANKER IS SO DESPICABLE?

# 1 I hate that the government (worldwide) is going to bailing out banks with our tax money. Who rescues me or you if my business is bad? If I can’t pay the loan for my enterprise, whatever it is, the bank will remove me… the same bank as the government takes my tax money to keep doing it.😦

# 2 The banks charge a fee for account maintenance and they also charge you a fee for each card. They also charge companies for charging you with your card. They win everywhere.😦

# 3 When you have a mortgage, bank charge one more point (minimum) than the official figure of money. But if they have to give you interest on your money to be handling, them they just give you nothing.😦

#4 I hate that 1% of population do what “they want” with the remaining 99%.😦

I prefer not to think about these things but I’m sure you think like me… If you aren’t a Banker🙂


		

2 Comentarios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s